Delivery and Returns
We hope you love shopping with L & T Restaurant Equipment Supply Inc. Here are our delivery and returns policies to help make sure we meet your expectations. Contact Us.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Shipping, Handling and Insurance cost are payable by the customer.
2. Inspect the entire shipment for visible damage prior to accepting the shipment, and note any damage on the delivery ticket before the deliivery person leaves. Refuse delivery of any items with damage. If damage is found after driver has left customer is responsible for filing a claim with the selected carrier.
3. Verify the number of packages delievered with the packing slip provided.
4. Unpack your order immediately and inspect for hidden or concealed damage.
5. Don't be rushed by the driver. Do not let the driver rush to sign forms. The driver is responsible for waiting until you inspected your packages.
Returns and Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If you’re not satisfied for any reason please return your item in BRAND NEW UNUSED CONDITION for a refund. Note a 25% fee will be charged to the purchase price for restocking and repacking. Your package should be insured and prepaid. Please enclose a copy of your invoice. Please indicate if you will like a refund or store credit.
L & T Restaurant Equipment Supply Inc warrants that goods supplied hereunder manufactured by or for L & T Restaurant Equipment Supply Inc will be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time they leave our factory.
Except to those special regulated products, in principle, the warranty period is from the date of original installation (proof of installation date required) within one year, or if no proof of installation is provided, the warranty start date is the original shipping date of the goods from our factory.
During the warranty periods, in the event of a warranty claim, L & T Restaurant Equipment Supply Inc representative will at its option (and after inspection), determine to repair or replace, without charge, any defective parts or component material. Repairs will be handled by the initial owner. Returns, including disassembly and subsequent reassembly, become the responsibility of the initial owner.
This warranty does not cover any maintenance cost associated with misuse, abuse, alteration, improper ventilation, incorrect voltage, wrong gas, improper installation or operation. This warranty shall not cover the direct or indirect loss or damage caused by flood, fire, or acts of God. This warranty shall not apply if the nameplate has been removed or altered.